Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Love Letter From God

Well, I know it's the middle of the night, but I felt like God really wanted me to share this now. It's a letter from God. I didn't make this up, every word of it was from God. I validated that it wasn't my own thoughts making this. Anyway, here it is:

"Hello. I would ask you how you're doing, but I already know. :)
I just wanted to let you know that I still love you. There's nothing you can do to make Me love you any less. I've been with you your entire life. I've been watching you grow up. You've turned into quite an amazing person. You're perfect. Remember that. I created you, and I don't make useless things. You're beautiful. I know it may sound weird, but you truly are. I fashioned you from birth to be a fantastic creation. You are intelligent. You're funny. I love you and I made you that way for a reason.

You may be losing hope, but I can give you what you need. I'm always right beside you. When you fall down, I'm there to pick you up. When you cry, I wipe away your tears. You are my child. How does it feel, knowing your dad is the Almighty Creator of the universe? I'm always there when you need me, though you don't always look for me.

I. Love. You.
It's an inseperable love that I will always have for you.

Use your gifts to My glory, and I will reward you immensely. That's not a bribe. That's a promise.

I have so much more to say to you, but it will have to wait for another time.

Just one more thing: I really do love you."


I feel like there's someone specific that needs to see this. If it's you, then I want to tell you that I think God says that He loves you so many times for a reason.

Also, there's something I found interesting was where God told me to write "It's an inseperable that I will always have for you." I wouldn't have chosen the word "inseperable". It seems like awkward wording to me. But I looked it up, and the dictionary defines it as "Unwilling to be separated; usually seen together".
You know what that says about God's love for you? It's present wherever you go. It's a part of you that can't be removed. That should help show you how much God really loves you. :)

Well, that's all I have to say. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment